How many other writers out there sometimes use music to get themselves into a creative flow? I put together a soundtrack for Wandering Stars to help me find the right "moods" for various chapters.
1. Reach - Eyes Set to Kill
2. N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
3. Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
4. Diabulus in Musica - Mago de Oz
5. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
6. The World Outside - Eyes Set to Kill
7. Bleak - Opeth
8. South of Heaven - Slayer
9. Hurt - Johnny Cash
10. To a Friend - Alexisonfire
11. Fire Burns Below - Judas Priest
Working on one for the second book, Title to be Finalized (that's not actually what I'm calling it of course, that would be silly), right now. Hmm. Needs more Priest...