Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Guest Post by Morrigan Michele: Impressions of Wandering Stars

(Morrigan Michele and I are doing a mini-blog hop today and tomorrow. Her post on my book Wandering Stars will be featured today, and mine on hers and Misty Carmony's Blood and Magick: Betrayed will be featured on her website tomorrow. Enjoy!)


Impression of Wandering Stars
    My name is Morrigan Michele. I am one of the authors of the Blood and Magick Series. Marlon Pierre-Antoine and I are doing a mini blog-hop together, and I wanted to talk a little bit about his upcoming book Wandering Stars available October 1, 2011. Wandering Stars, while categorized as a Paranormal Romance has much more to offer than just romance. I recently had the privilege of reading a portion of this book and found myself on the edge of my seat; riveted and intrigued hanging on every word. This book is packed with action, adventure and suspense.
    Wandering Stars follows Alice, a 17 year old girl with an ordinary life in a beach-side town. Her life quickly takes a dark turn when she meets a mysterious man that quickly steals her heart. She knows there is more to this man that what he seems. Against the advice of friends and family, she follows her heart and her lover to the depths of Hell to prove that love really can conquer all.
    I can’t tell you all much more without spoiling the story, but I will leave you with this: If you’re looking for a story that will captivate your heart and mind, this is the one! Marlon Pierre-Antoine writes characters that you can laugh and cry with. He weaves a seamless tale that allows you, but for a moment, to feel like you are there with them. I highly recommend Wandering Stars for readers of all ages and all genres. Marlon Pierre-Antoine is also the author of Helena’s Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment